Not all applications for ordinary bank loans are immediately approved. In some cases, borrowers are declined for a loan due to insufficient income, poor credit history, or other reasons. As banks refuse loans frequently, people search for alternative products, such as a guaranteed payday loan online.
What to do if you need a loan but your credit history is bad
How many times have you heard that bad credit history means a guaranteed loan rejection no matter what. Of course, there are such lending institutions that do not issue loans to consumers with poor credit scores. But you just should not contact them, so as not to spoil your mood. Apply for a guaranteed payday loan online, and you will clearly see that it is quite possible to borrow cash with a bad history. Microfinance institutions do not treat previous credit problems as a reason to refuse a loan today.
Benefits of online payday loans:
- Transparent conditions – payday lenders do not have any hidden commissions, payments and other additional financial burdens.
- Efficiency — thanks to a well-established workflow, payday lenders process applications as quickly as possible and immediately inform the client about the decision made.
- Easy application – to receive money online, you need to follow only three steps: fill out an application on the site, wait for approval, and then e-sign a loan agreement.
- Reliability — microfinance institutions work in accordance with the current US legislation.
Who can get guaranteed online payday loans?
Today, almost anyone can get a fast payday loan. There are only a few conditions that must be met in order to be approved for a loan online – this is the borrower’s legal age, a steady income, and US citizenship. To confirm citizenship and age, you must indicate your SSN and a government-issued ID in the application form. In most cases, payday loans are issued almost instantly, and borrowers can immediately use the funds received at their own discretion. Payday lenders do not track the intended use of money – this is not provided for by the terms of the agreement. Thanks to this, borrowers have the opportunity to spend the funds received for any purpose: the purchase of goods and services, recreation, treatment, entertainment and much more. You can repay a quick loan both at the end of the term and in advance. Interest will be charged only for the actual period of use of the loan.
What is the easiest type of loan to get with bad credit?
These are payday loans. The number of people applying for this lending product is increasing, not only in the USA but all over the world.
You can take a fast loan online to cover urgent needs or make a bargain purchase right away. Payday loans are known for a simplified application procedure, fast funding and loyal borrower requirements. All you need is an SSN, a government-issued ID, a valid bank account, and 15 minutes of your time. There is no need to go anywhere, waste time waiting in line and collecting papers: the procedure takes place online, the money is credited to the bank account as soon as the application is approved.”
What is the best place to get an easy loan?
A client who wants to get a quick online loan for a short term can choose from more than 300 organizations. Our company is considered one of the best places to get a guaranteed loan on favorable terms. Consumers choose us due to several advantages:
- convenient website;
- online application;
- no hidden fees;
- money for whatever purpose;
- 24/7 customer support;
- easy-to-meet borrower requirements.
If you have a bad credit history, the easiest way is to get a payday loan through our website, which guarantees high approval rates. Decisions are made immediately. Of course, you’d better fix your credit, otherwise the risk of being rejected still exists.
Taking out a quick loan online is simple and fast. Filling out an application takes only 15 minutes.
Why you could be denied with an excellent score
There is also such a situation: you have always repaid your loans responsibly and have a good credit score. But, unfortunately, even an excellent credit history does not serve as a panacea – you cannot be sure that a loan will be approved by the bank. But why don’t banks approve a loan with a good credit score?
Credit scoring is a programmatic check of your data that checks your financial soundness. This independent computer check is based on credit history data, your income, but that’s not all. The program studies not only you but also your job, residence, information about family members, close and distant relatives, and even takes into account information about colleagues and friends. Let’s say that you have a relative who did not pay off debts in one of the banks on time. It is incredible but true: you can be 100% financially reliable, but there are those in your environment whose credit scores are less-than-perfect. Therefore, a computer check can draw a formal conclusion: you can do the same, that is, violate agreements with the bank. This may not be fair, but the credit committee at the bank will then adhere to the inexorable scoring conclusions and, most likely, will not give you a loan. You will have to look for additional ways to convince the bank of exceptional financial integrity (provide very powerful guarantors or collateral) and wait again. If you need money urgently, you’d better not take risks: the guaranteed way to get fast cash is to apply for a payday loan online.
Recommendations and advice
In order to appreciate the benefits of guaranteed payday loans, follow a few tips.
- Carefully determine the need for borrowed funds and their real need in order to be ready to repay the debt in full on time.
- Check if the company is licensed, which guarantees its operation in accordance with the law.
- Choose companies that state precise information – APR, a penalty for late payment, repayment methods, etc.
- Check if the lender offers discounts and bonuses for its clients.
- Fill out the application form carefully. Make sure it contains no errors.
- Don’t borrow cash “just in case”. The more you borrow – the more you have to repay in the end.
- Do not borrow money for friends and acquaintances who promise to pay the debt very quickly. In practice, there may be unpleasant surprises. As a result, relationships deteriorate.
- Choose companies that charge interest for the actual period of using the money.
- An additional advantage is the availability of an early loan repayment option.
- If you cannot repay the debt on the due date, contact the lender. You’d better warn the creditor about financial difficulties and choose the best way to repay the debt.
Why do I keep getting denied for payday loans?
Quick payday loans are a great option, still you may be declined in some cases.
The common reasons for loan rejection are:
- very bad credit history;
- small income or informal employment;
- outstanding debt obligations;
- criminal record;
- mental disease.
Steps to take after your loan application is rejected
If your payday loan request has been rejected by the lender, do not despair – there are many more similar companies. If you have a poor credit history, you should apply to a company that works with such borrowers. For example, our company issues loans not only to those who violated the terms of previous loan agreements but also works with other categories of clients who are rarely approved for loans. These include people with disabilities, the retired, students, etc.
You should also check the data that you provided in the application form: you could make a mistake, and the company will perceive it as false during verification. If you are sure that you have been declined due to your bad credit history, try to fix it. To do this, take a small payday loan for a short term and repay it on time. This can be done once or twice but only if you need cash urgently or you plan to use the services of microfinance institutions in the future.